Come join us for a run in downtown Cary on Tuesday night, then relax in our taproom and outside beer garden!
Our run club singlets are available for purchase in the taproom, and the free run club shirts will be available to all members who complete 10 runs. We also have new shirts, hats, and other Bond Brothers Beer Company merchandise available.
Run starts at 6:30, but please show up a little early for your first run to allow time for registration and getting your free membership card. Computers will be set up in our Event Space (back room) for check-ins and new member registration. After 10 runs you'll earn the new run club shirt!
We have route cards for both the 3 and 5 mile courses available at the check in table.
Please follow a few basic rules:
- Run on the sidewalk whenever possible. If a sidewalk is not available, run on the side of the road (against traffic).
- Wear reflective clothing and lights so others are aware of your presence.
- Wear a head-lamp or carry a flashlight when it is dark.
- Cross at intersections or official crosswalks.
- Always yield to oncoming traffic.
As always, your four legged running partners are welcome to join in on the fun. We hope to see you out on Tuesday night!
And a big thanks to our sponsor Fleet Feet.
Don't forget to join our group on Facebook to stay up to date on all things Run Club related!